Preseason 58 Schedule

Preseason Schedule is as follows:

• FA Bidding: Saturday (May 29) closing at 11 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 2: Sunday (May 30) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 3: Monday (May 31) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 4: Tuesday (June 1) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Regular Season: Wednesday (June 2) at 11:59 PM Eastern

I expect everybody to play at least 1-2 preseason games during this period to test out sliders and figure out their final 53-man roster.

DO NOT SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS WEEK 1 UNLESS YOU WIN THEM IN BIDDING!

Place your FA bids here!

I will post further information at each advance, including the adjusted sliders we’ll be testing out.

Additionally, I will be allowing players to be edited to match upcoming NFL draft prospects via submission – to be clear I will edit name/college/appearance/gear to match said player and NOTHING ELSE. See the submission form for further info.

Offseason 57 Schedule

Congrats to Yermomza on his 21-17 EOTP Bowl LVII victory over oTDTo CubanFlow. For those of you that missed the game, you can see the Twitch broadcast archived online.

We’ll be following the below schedule for the offseason. This offseason’s schedule is being delayed because I will be out of town for a couple of nights and cannot run the league from my hotel room at this time.

I’ll tag everybody in chat after every advance to remind about the remainder of the schedule. Please take note of all details for each advance!

Just a note before we get to the schedule – while I’m not necessarily saying this is for sure the last season we’re playing in Madden 22, I will not be allowing trades of future picks just in case. Please keep this in mind while making roster decisions for re-signings/FA/draft.

RE-SIGNINGS

We will be advancing past re-signs at 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday night (May 23).

For this offseason the maximum contract length that can be offered is five years. If you surpass this number the contract will be edited to one year at the same total amount as punishment.

FREE AGENCY

We’ll be using the below system for free agency that will be monitored by admins prior to any advance. Penalties will be assessed to any contracts found to be in violation of the below guidelines.

• The maximum contract length is five years

Below is the advance schedule for free agency – all advances are within 15 minutes of the posted times (to avoid any bid sniping):

• First Advance: Monday (May 24) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Second Advance: Tuesday (May 25) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Third Advance: Wednesday (May 26) at 11:59 PM Eastern

ROOKIE DRAFT

The 2023 NFL Draft will be split into two nights this offseason:

• Rounds 1 & 2: Thursday (May 27) at 9:00 PM Eastern
  • Rounds 3-7: Friday (May 28) at 9:00 PM Eastern

There will be posts in the Announcements channel within Discord to RSVP for either night – please make sure to RSVP or it will be assumed that you’re unavailable and all of your picks will be simmed.

OFFSEASON REMINDERS

• Further updates will be posted for preseason schedule and any rule updates. If you have any suggestions for slider changes please let me know prior to advancing to the preseason so that we can test them out before Week 1.
  • The EOTP Regression System is back for another offseason – submit a regression review here for each player.
  • Trades are to be sent to the commissioner (me) by both teams to be reviewed by the trade committee. Please make sure to send full info (including exact pick information like the original team and the pick number). The sooner trades are submitted by both people, the sooner they can be approved!
  • We are looking to add a few people to play out this upcoming season – if you have anybody interested in joining let me know and I will get you a link for them to join the Discord server.

Preseason 57 Schedule

• FA Bidding: Wednesday (Mar. 17) closing at 11 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 2: Thursday (Mar. 18) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 3: Friday (Mar. 19) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 4: Saturday (Mar. 20) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Regular Season: Sunday (Mar. 21) at 11:59 PM Eastern

I expect everybody to play at least 1-2 preseason games during this period to test out sliders and figure out their final 53-man roster.

Place your FA bids here!

I will post further information at each advance, including the adjusted sliders we’ll be testing out.

Additionally, I will be allowing players to be edited to match upcoming NFL draft prospects via submission – to be clear I will edit name/college/appearance/gear to match said player and NOTHING ELSE. See the submission form for further info.

Offseason 56 Schedule

Congrats to Ismith93 on his 31-13 EOTP Bowl LVI victory over oTDTo CubanFlow. This appears to be EOTP’s first LA vs. LA bowl game, with smith coming out on top for his second recent bowl win. For those of you that missed the game, you can see the Twitch broadcast archived online.

We’ll be following the below schedule for the offseason. I’ll tag everybody in chat after every advance to remind about the remainder of the schedule. Please take note of all details for each advance!

RE-SIGNINGS

We will be advancing past re-signs at 11:59 PM Eastern on Thursday night (Mar. 11).

For this offseason the maximum contract length that can be offered is five years. If you surpass this number the contract will be edited to one year at the same total amount as punishment.

If all teams have completed their re-signings quickly (prior to the deadline) we’ll be able to advance to the first free agency week early and all early bidding.

FREE AGENCY

We’ll be using the below system for free agency that will be monitored by admins prior to any advance. Penalties will be assessed to any contracts found to be in violation of the below guidelines.

• The maximum contract length is five years

Below is the advance schedule for free agency – all advances are within 15 minutes of the posted times (to avoid any bid sniping):

• First Advance: Friday (Mar. 12) 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Second Advance: Saturday (Mar. 13) 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Third Advance: Sunday (Mar. 14) 11:59 PM Eastern

ROOKIE DRAFT

The 2022 NFL Draft will be split into two nights this offseason:

• Rounds 1 & 2: Monday (Mar. 15) at 9:00 PM Eastern
  • Rounds 3-7: Tuesday (Mar. 16) at 9:00 PM Eastern

There will be posts in the Announcements channel within Discord to RSVP for either night – please make sure to RSVP or it will be assumed that you’re unavailable and all of your picks will be simmed.

OFFSEASON REMINDERS

• Further updates will be posted for preseason schedule and any rule updates. I am planning to update some gameplay sliders (including QB accuracy, as requested by many) that will be tested throughout the preseason.
  • I noticed a number or roster and depth chart issues throughout the past two seasons that I have let slide. I would recommend that everybody brush up on the rules to avoid being penalized next season, as I will be more seriously enforcing roster regulations.
  • The EOTP Regression System is back for another offseason – submit a regression review here for each player.
  • Position changes must be posted in the Position Changes channel before being processed in-game.
  • Trades are to be sent to the commissioner (me) by both teams to be reviewed by the trade committee. Please make sure to send full info (including exact pick information like the original team and the pick number). The sooner trades are submitted by both people, the sooner they can be approved!

Preseason 56 Schedule

• FA Bidding: Tuesday (Jan. 5) closing at 11 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 2: Wednesday (Jan. 6) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 3: Thursday (Jan. 7) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Pre-Week 4: Friday (Jan. 8) at 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Advance to Regular Season: Saturday (Jan. 9) at 11:59 PM Eastern

Place your FA bids here!

Additionally, I will be allowing players to be edited to match upcoming NFL draft prospects via submission – to be clear I will edit name/college/appearance/gear to match said player and NOTHING ELSE. See the submission form for further info.

Offseason 55 Schedule

Congrats to packersboy97 on his 28-21 EOTP Bowl LV over Campstar25. This is packersboy’s first win (in his first season) in EOTP. For those of you that missed the game, you can see the Twitch broadcast archived online.

We’ll be following the below schedule for the offseason. I’ll tag everybody in chat after every advance to remind about the remainder of the schedule. Please take note of all details for each advance!

RE-SIGNINGS

We will be advancing past re-signs at 11:59 PM Eastern on Wednesday night (Dec. 30).

For this offseason the maximum contract length that can be offered is five years. If you surpass this number the contract will be edited to one year at the same total amount as punishment.

If all teams have completed their re-signings quickly (prior to the deadline) we’ll be able to advance to the first free agency week early and all early bidding.

FREE AGENCY

• The maximum contract length is five years

• First Advance: Thursday (Dec. 31) 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Second Advance: Friday (Jan. 1) 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Third Advance: Saturday (Jan. 2) 11:59 PM Eastern

ROOKIE DRAFT

The 2021 NFL Draft will be split into two nights this offseason:

• Rounds 1 & 2: Sunday (Jan. 3) at 9:00 PM Eastern
  • Rounds 3-7: Monday (Jan. 4) at 9:00 PM Eastern

OFFSEASON REMINDERS

• Further updates will be posted for preseason schedule and any rule updates. I am planning to update some gameplay sliders that will be tested throughout the preseason.
  • The EOTP Regression System is back for another offseason – submit a regression review here for each player.
  • Position changes must be posted in the Position Changes channel before being processed in-game.

EOTP Madden 21 Launch

Hey everybody, it’s about time we get things started for Madden 21.

We’ll be jumping right into the franchise after some preliminary setup with the most up-to-date rosters from EA.

First thing is for everybody to fill out a league application so that we can get teams assigned and figure out the open spots for recruiting purposes.

Fill out a league application here!

As soon as teams are decided we’ll create a new league and invites will be sent out to everybody. From there we’ll start with FA bidding, recruiting and revising rules/sliders throughout the preseason before finalizing for week 1 of the regular season.

Stay tuned to chat for further updates as we get started up!

EOTP Plans for Madden 21

A quick note before we get into the Madden 21 plans for EOTP Madden: we will be playing out the current season of the Madden 20 franchise. Those who are in playoff contention are expected to schedule and play out the rest of the season/postseason. This will take approximately two weeks to complete.

It’s just about that time of year! The official Madden 21 release day is just around the corner on August 28. For those of you who happen to have any of the early access options expect the rest of us to be asking plenty of questions and be looking for streams of the game.

The big question that is likely on everybody’s mind at this moment is when will we be picking teams and starting up the franchise? The short answer is that we won’t be starting up immediately.

Why’s that? Well, there’s a few reasons really. First off it’s well known there’s issues with Madden at release. Taking a few weeks to test out the new game and EA’s response via tuning updates or title updates will make sure we’re not starting the franchise only to restart shortly afterwards. We made this mistake last year and it’s never a fun one to correct after the fact.

Additionally, there’s no word on whether EA is updating the Madden Companion App or releasing a new app for Madden 21 at this time. This means any third party site like DaddyLeagues will be relatively useless at launch. We’ll know more on this front once EA and/or DaddyLeagues provides an update.

So, instead, we’ll be running a test league that I expect everybody to participate in so that gameplay and franchise rules can be finalized for once we’re starting up the main franchise. At that point we’ll pick and lock in teams for the franchise after everybody gets a better idea of Madden 21.

For all who participate in the test league there will be in-game rewards for the main franchise. It will also help in team selection as it shows you’re committed to the league and willing to work with our admin team to solidify rules before the main franchise starts up.

I’m not going to commit to a time frame on any steps towards launching EOTP Madden 21 at this particular time – but I do fully expect to get the test league up and running within a couple of days of finishing up our run in Madden 20.

Please stay tuned to chat for further updates!

Preseason 54 Schedule

• Advance to Pre-Week 2: 11:59 PM Eastern Saturday 7/11
  • Advance to Pre-Week 3: 11:59 PM Eastern Sunday 7/12
  • Advance to Pre-Week 4: 11:59 PM Eastern Monday 7/13
  • Advance to Regular Season: 11:59 PM Eastern Tuesday 7/14

Do not sign ANY FREE AGENTS on Saturday! FA Bidding will be held throughout Saturday to be announced at 10 PM Eastern.

Submit Your FA Bids Here

If you do not have roster minimums and need to fill a spot contact an admin and you will be assigned an (undesirable) player from FA.

Activity Bonuses

The following users are being rewarded with a single boost from normal to star development on their roster. To receive this reward you must have played 13 games last season! Please alert an admin of your player choice to have the edit completed.

• AZxRusH (49ers)
  • Bizekidz (Cardinals) – LOLB Haason Reddick
  • Campstar25 (Browns)
  • ChicagoRilla407 (Bears)
  • edgarh33 (Falcons) – CB Ambry Thomas
  • Fenrir2772 (Panthers)
  • FICK329 (Steelers)
  • grayson82 (Texans)
  • iBolivian (Titans) – QB Jacob Eason
  • Ismith93 (Ravens) – LOLB Tyus Bowser
  • LYFESENTENCE (Redskins) – WR Anthony Schwartz
  • Mambamelter24 (Jaguars)
  • OFAB MELROSE (Chiefs)
  • Phenom 912 (Eagles) – MLB Davion Taylor
  • SweetMojaveRain (Raiders) – CB Trayvon Mullen
  • TheCaptain0770 (Bengals)
  • Warmaster91 (Broncos) – MLB Alexander Johnson
  • Yermomza (Saints) – WR Charleston Rambo

Offseason 53 Schedule

Congrats to Ismith93 on his 20-13 EOTP Madden Bowl LIII victory over LYFESENTENCE!

We’ll tentatively be following the below schedule for the offseason. I will be tagging everybody in chat to update you on the schedule as we advance.

RE-SIGNINGS

We will be advancing past re-signs at 11:59 PM Eastern on Monday night (Jul. 6).

If all teams have completed their re-signings quickly (prior to the deadline) we’ll be able to advance to free agency early to extend the first free agency week.

FREE AGENCY

We’ll be using both a revised system for free agency and a slower schedule for this offseason. Make sure to follow the below rules or you will be penalized for every player illegally signed:

• The maximum contract length allowed is five years
  • The maximum bid amount is 150 points
  • The minimum bid amount is 30 points

Admins will be watching bids prior to every advance to ensure these three rules are followed. The advances will be spaced out more than previous offseasons to make sure all teams have an opportunity to put in multiple bids.

All listed advances are within 15 minutes of the posted time to avoid blatant bid sniping:

• First Advance: Tuesday (Jul. 7) 11:59 PM Eastern
  • Second Advance: Wednesday (Jul. 8) 8 PM Eastern
  • Third Advance: Wednesday (Jul. 8) 11:59 PM Eastern

ROOKIE DRAFT

The 2020 NFL Draft will be split into two nights this offseason:

• Rounds 1 & 2: Thursday Jul. 9 at 9:00 PM Eastern
  • Rounds 3-7: Friday Jul. 10 at 9:00 PM Eastern

There will be posts in the Announcements channel within Discord to RSVP for either night – make sure to indicate if you will be attending so that admins know whether to sim picks and keep the draft moving.

There will be an EOTP Draft Broadcast for Thursday night – further details will be posted in the Discord chat.

OFFSEASON REMINDERS

• Position changes must be posted and approved in the Position Changes channel before being processed in-game.
  • Trades are to be sent to the commissioner by both teams to be reviewed and approved by the trade committee. Please note that if the trade details are not exact, including the full player name/position and any pick information, it will slow down the review process.

Please note that further communications during the offseason will be posted in the Discord chat for quick dissemination. We may also announce rule changes leading into the upcoming season – if you have any suggestions please talk to an admin so it can be put to a committee discussion/vote.